Bridal Affair Destinations is a certified, full service destination wedding planning and honeymoon consulting company based in Toronto, Canada and Kingston, Jamaica. We are certified by the Wedding Planners Institute of Canada (WPIC) and the Jamaica Wedding Professionals Association (JWPA) and are also proud Jamaica Specialists. With our partner company Unforgettable Escapes, we take care of all your travel needs and that of your guests. We are certified by the Tourism Industry Council of Ontario (TICO) to offer legal and insured travel services for everyone attending your wedding celebrations in destination.
Owner + Principal Designer
Ladies & Gentleman, I hear you!
You need a Wedding Planner best friend who you want to hang out with in the sunshine and sip cocktails while you plan your happily ever after. I am just that lady.
Jamaican born and bred with almost two decades of Toronto living, my world is a mixture of all things island meets the rest of the world. Your wedding should have some international flair in your island home away from home. I hear that.
Here’s why we’re going to be a match made in destination wedding heaven:
– you love to talk; I love to listen
– you’ve got some family drama; I carry a whistle
– you need a wedding bestie; I’ve had over 850+ and counting
– you’ve got big dreams; I’ve got some serious Wedding Planner magic!
My life and passion is showcasing the beauty of my island home through weddings. As the Owner and Lead Planner at Bridal Affair Destinations, I am the point of contact for your weddings and events in Jamaica. If you’re seeking luxury or something that’s never been done before — I’ll make it flawless and fabulous. Let’s have an e-coffee and get to know each other better.
Three random things about me:
1. I have a water phobia so even though I know how to swim, I do not. The beach for me means hanging out on the sand and eating fried fish and festival and having a cold Red Stripe!
2. Awesome for me translates to visiting at least one new country every year, a Thai massage when I can find a practitioner, a gourmet meal with wine and a good book.
3. On my busiest year, I average 30 round trips – can you say airmiles!
Nadine will be your hands and feet when you are on the ground. She executes your wedding day logistically and deals with all your contracted vendors so that you can relax and enjoy your wedding with your family and friends.
She haunts Negril’s Cliffside and spends her days, cliff diving and noshing on local fare, which is mostly raw and sustainable as she is vegan.
Three random things about her:
1. She is widely traveled and has spent a year in both Japan and China teaching English
2. She is Jamaican “to de bone” – which means Jamaican at heart/authentic Jamaican and is also the name of my favorite pan chicken vendor stall!
3. She has the need to go somewhere she has never been on a regular basis and is the epitome of the mantra “not all who wander are lost”!